The first thing you need to do when you decide you want to purchase a home is get pre-approved. You will need to contact a loan officer who can get you pre-approved to determine the price range you should be shopping in. Not only will getting pre-approved determine your price range, but it will also speed up the closing process once you have found your dream home.
Second, you will need to determine what is important to you in a home. How many bedrooms, living areas, size of yard, one story or multi level and the amount of square footage, neighborhood. These are all important factors in choosing your dream home. Once you outlined what is important to you in a home, then you need to contact me so we can start searching for a home that matches your criteria.
Buying a home will be the biggest purchase you will ever make. I want to make sure you get the best possible deal for your home.
What I Do ForYou?
- Help you find the right financing.
- Find your dream home.
- Guide you through the home search process.
- Assist you with the Metrotex database (MLS) of homes and home communities.
- Estimate your closing expenses.
- Help you find financing and obtain your pre-approval letter. (Securing your financing puts you in a stronger negotiating position when the time comes.)
- Set up a website for you that contains up-to-date listings of homes that meet your criteria.
- Accompany you while viewing homes of interest.
- Negotiate advantageous pricing and terms for you by representing your best interests and consulting with you regarding all negotiations.
- Negotiate seller paid repairs and improvements.
- Explain all documents, including any government required papers and disclosures.
- Guide you through the entire closing process.
- Help you obtain lender financing approval.
- Accompany you when signing the closing documents.
- Obtain your house keys at closing.